Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bens birthday

My wonderful husband turned 29 this last sunday and to celebrate we went out with a bunch of friends on Saturday night. We ended up going to the comedy club in MOA. It was so fun and we had 20 wonderful friends to share it with. The comedians were really funny, the food and drinks were decent and we all had a great time. Katie, Bryan and Ben all share birthdays within about a week of eachother so it was nice to get out and share some birthday fun together. No pictures because I left my phone in the car but I had to write about how happy I am to share one more birthday with Ben.

In the last 5 or 6 years of sharing birthdays with my husband here are just a few things that I've learned:
-It's not him, it's me. He gets his presents early every year because I can't wait for him to open them. This year I'm pretty sure he opened both his gifts a week early because I just couldnt take it anymore.
-He, like me, will take full advantage of 'birthday week' when given the opportunity. Be weary of giving him full reign!
-That being said, he is more than willing to give me my own birthday week as well : )
-Ben (totally unlike me) isnt really comfortable asking for things. This year I did pretty well with his gifts but he's picky and getting him to tell you something that he wants is a little like pulling teeth.

Happy birthday (late) to my amazing husband. I love you and can't wait to spend lots more birthdays with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment