Monday, January 7, 2013

It's a very botox Christmas

Botox - it's what every girls wants for Christmas right? Ok ... well it's what this girl wanted for Christmas. My mom finally complied and got me a gift card for my very first round of botox. For those of you who know us it will not come as any kind of surprise that this is what I asked for or received for Christmas. If only she didn't have to work tonight so that she could be there with me :) There is a slight chance that I'll meet with the esthetician and she'll tell me  that I don't need it and suggest some other treatment. (probably a peel). BUT nonetheless I'm so excited I can barley wait to leave work. Working on keeping my skin young and in good condition has been something I've been working on for awhile now. I'll be turning 30 this year and I've almost got my husband convinced that all the work (and sometimes money) is actually for him. Who wants a 30 year old wife who looks 40? haha.
More to come on my botox adventures.

1 comment:

  1. You do not need botox. Your skin is perfect, I am jealous of it! I look forward to reading about your botox injections even though you do not need them!

    ReplyDelete