Monday, January 28, 2013

Today when I looked at my blog

One of the first things I do in the morning when I get to work is take a quick peak at my blog to see what the other bloggers that I follow have been up to. This is what I saw today:
-Two sweet little boys (one just a few months old, the other 3) in a collage of cuteness
-Marley's future husband celebrating his second birthday
-The cutest twins I have ever seen sharing a crib and a mom in dad in hopes of  bringing them home from the hospital.
-The photographer from our wedding posing at the site of their new home (in a few months)
And
-One cute sweet little girl learning to ski with her daddy
These blogs remind me every day that life is crazy, beautiful, exciting, sometimes sad but always wonderful.

2 comments:

  1. Her future husband would love a playdate sometime soon - we should plan it! I love when there are all kinds of updates to start a Monday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would love a playdate! I suppose if they are going to get married some day they should really meet. :)

    ReplyDelete