Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The results of the botox

Well I did it. I got my first shots of botox ever. Ok I actually don't even think it was botox it was a different something that started with a D. Pretty painless actually. And she did a LOT more than I actually thought she'd do. (30 units) Roughly 10 injections in my forhead (2 units each) and then 2 injections by each eye. So hopefully in the next few days I'll see a more relaxed and wrinkle free forhead. The lady said that now was the perfect time to get in and do some maintenance because it's so much easier to prevent than correct. It should be noted that I'm a total junkie when it comes to skin care. If it's new and supposed to be amazing I want to try it. MOST of my skincare routine stays the same though, I've found Dr Perricone and his products are amazing so I don't really stray too far from his line. Right now I'm using the following:
Perricone cleanser (with my clarisonic)
Perricone advanced face firming activator (in the moring)
Perricone Blue Plasma (at night)
Perricone moisturizer
Pretty standard and simple but his products are amazing and now paired with the botox I feel very confidant that my skin will be staying nice and youthful looking :)

2 comments:

  1. I told Frankie you got Botox and he said "she does not need it"!! Just thought I would let you know! Hope you are still loving the results, I couldn't imagine letting them stick needles into my face - nope, dont think it would happen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Well tell him thank you. Thats what most people have said. However! I was seeing small lines appearing and want to make sure that those small lines done turn into large caves in my face :) Dramatic I know. I really love it actually. Even more now that it's had time to 'settle in'. I'm hooked (like my mother predicted). Being that I already spend an arm and a leg on my face care products I don't know how I'll convince ben that I need to spend just a little more on botox ...

      Delete