Thursday, September 13, 2012

Today

Today I will not take for granted everything I have been given. I will be thankful for my job, my family and friends and the amazing life I am able to have. I will remember that I have a job and am making money and am not worried about how we are going to pay our bills because I cant find work. I will embrace everything weird and annoying about my family because even though they are there ALL THE TIME, they are willing to be there all the time, no matter what, for the good , for the bad and for everything in between. When I get up for what seems like the 100th time in the middle of the night I will remember that soon my baby will be sleeping through the night and I will not be able to enjoy those precious little cuddles or the sight of her calm and content face while she is snuggled up in my arms. Today I will not complain and will remember that life is what you make of it. And I am so beyong blessed everyday, every minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment