Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Marley is six months old and has her six month check up tonight. I will follow up with stats but here are a few things that my EXTREMELY active little girl is doing.
-Crawling all over! Marley has figured out how to 'big girl crawl' on all fours rather than just army crawling around our house.
-Pulling herself up. Our little peanut has figured out that she can pull herself up and stand. My guess is that she will be walking well before 1 as she is determined to be on the go.
-She blows bubbles and spits all the time (even in her sleep while I'm changing her diaper).
-She's learning words like No and Kiss. (not to say them but the actions)
-Although she is not much of a snuggler because she is too busy, she does like to put her cheeck to my cheeck and snuggle up to my shoulder while I'm getting ready to put her to bed.
-She's starting the think things are funny and will laugh along with you if you start laughing.
Mostly she is just the most amazing little person. It's hard to believe that it's only been six months since I had her. Time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment