Thursday, August 9, 2012

Where TO Begin?

OK well I've done it. I've decided to start a blog. I've only got FB and Pineterest...why not add a new addiction?
I don't really know that this was the BEST day for me to start something like this as I'm so tired I can't think of anything to say. My sweet (demanding) 5 month old daughter was up a LOT last night. She woke up smiling and laughing this morning. Mommy woke up feeling like a truck hit her. After a bagel and coffee I'm feeling slightly less ran over. We'll see how the days pans out!

1 comment:

  1. Love the look of this blog, I am slowly working on changing mine without making it look totally different than what I started with! Can't wait to stalk you and keep up on what is going on with you guys and beautiful little Marley! I will be adding you to my list of blogs to follow.

    ReplyDelete