Monday, August 13, 2012

Our Weekend

Our weekend was a good one. Early to bed Friday night. Naps on Saturday morning for both Mommy and Marley. Cherry Berry and shopping downtown Stillwater Saturday night where Marley discovered frozen yogurt ... she was a little unsure of how much she liked it but she knew that she loved the spoon.
This is us shopping downtown. (I couldnt find her cute white hat).

Sunday night came to quickly and soon we were all in bed for the night ... or at least Ben and the dogs were in bed for the night. Marley and I were a little up and down but mostly she slept good. This, however, is where things get a little weird. This morning I woke up with the wonderful realization that I was dreaming of AJ Hawk and how much he liked my a**. (his words not mine). It was a good dream hahaha.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend... and a good dream! Love that picture of her, she is getting so big already (slow it down will ya)!!

    ReplyDelete