Monday, August 27, 2012

How I know I'm a mommy

Aside from the typical 'mommy' rights of passage like being peed on (I have a girl and she managed to get me all down my side and in my hair), being spit up on, the crying all night etc etc. AND of course the good stuff too - The smiles when I get home, hearing the best sound ever when I wake up which is Marley Lou talking to herself in her room and the night time snuggles and on and on of course. BUT aside from all of those things something happened to me last night that made me realize I am officially a mommy. It came to me in a dream : ) Last night I dreamt I was on a football team. We were about to play another team and I was talking to the players about where to play, what field and who the coaches were. My coach? My coach was Jonny JumpUp.
Yup, Im a mommy.

2 comments:

  1. HA - too funny! Yup you are officially a mommy (it's great isn't it)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's better than I could have ever imagined it would be. :)

    ReplyDelete