Tuesday, August 14, 2012

If you see this women

She seems innocent enough. A nice grandma who loves Marley so much. Right? Wrong. This women is a grandma on the loose. She doesnt listen! I tell her 'no real food for Marley, only breastmilk'. What was Marley eating on Friday? Applebees ice cream. I tell her 'Marley is to sleep in her pack n play while napping at your house.' Where was she when I called today? In bed sleeping with grandma. I tell her 'you are not funny!' and she laughs at me!
If you see this women take heed - she will most likely hand cookies and pop to your small child and then laugh as you walk away. Oh yes she seems innocent enough, but she's tricky and can charm you with her grandma ways! You've been warned.



1 comment:

  1. Ha - Grandma's are the best (and the worst) all at the same time! I will be sure to stay clear of that woman... I already have two of those type that I am keeping a close eye on!

    ReplyDelete