Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Cassies favorite things

Ok I'm stealing this from Mandy's blog. I loved it and I'm taking it. hahaha. Some of the things that I'm loving right now. Here we go.

-Reading Marley's lullabye book to her every night before we go to bed.

-Hot apple cidar K cups. Ben yells at me everytime I get them. In fact he told me last night that I'm no longer allowed to go to the store by myself. hahah. But I don't care. They are delish.

-The fact that I have a 'replacement husband' every time Ben goes out of town. Our big dog Mack dutifully takes Bens spot in bed (he even sleeps with his head on the pillow) and lets me snuggle up to him. This has happened the last 2 weekends in a row as Ben has gone up to the cabin to get ready for hunting.

-The fact that the Holidays are upon us. Not only does that mean that we get to see more family than usual but also means that I get to eat more than not. (unhealthy choice you say? I dont care) It means that I get to dress Marley up in 'My first Christmas' and 'My first Thanksgiving' attire. It means that I get to hear my Papa read the story of Jesus' birth from the bible (by far my favorite part of christmas). It means that I get to enjoy the food of my people! Lefsa and krumkaka cookies abound. Yahhhhh!

-TV. Yes I love TV. I am addicted to my 'shows' and I don't feel bad about it. I don't know what I'd do without TiVo as I litterally record probably 15 tv shows a season. Right now? Teen Mom 2, Modern Family, Real Housewives of Miami and Beverly Hills, Supernatural, Pretty Little Liars, 90210, Heart of Dixie and Duck Dynesty...and thats not even all of them. hahaha.

-WEN shampoo (like from the infomercial). I've been hooked on it for a few years now. I have psorisis on my scalp and its the ONLY product I've found that doesnt leave me in serious pain after washing my hair. AND my hair grows faster. Gotta love that.

-My Clarisonic. My mom got this little gadget for me a few years ago and I LOVE it. I stopped using it for about six months and after using it again today I don't know how I ever stopped. It makes me face look and feel so much better.

-Comfy sweater, cute leggings and furry boots. Oh the wardrobe of winter is upon us and I love it.

SO there are a few of my favorite things. Mandy...we might have to make this a semi annual thing...

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of making this a yearly or semi-yearly post! It will be fun to look back and see what we were obsessing over!!

    ReplyDelete