Monday, November 26, 2012

A Sutter Thanksgiving

This year Marley Lou, Ben and I celebrated Thanksgiving with the Sutters on Bens side. I was VERY excited to get Marley into her brown baby legs and 'I'm Stuffed' onsie (even though I failed to get a good pick of them) and happy just to have my little family together for the Holiday. Thursday morning I got up with Marley and started getting ready to go. My grandma is having surgery today, the Monday after Thanskgiving, so I told her I'd just double the things that I was bringing to the Sutters and bring them up to her. SO while Marley napped and after my very nice husband helped me make pretty much everything I jumped in the car to drop off the food and wish my Nana and Papa a happy Thanksgiving. I got home in time to change, feed the babes and get her dressed and off we went. I was worried Marley wouldnt nap well at Grandma Pegs and I was right. BUT even without her second nap she was just as happy as could be. We had a wonderful day spent with wonderful family and are so blessed to have so many awesome people in our lives.
Here are some of our pics from the day.
Mar and I in the car on our way. Marley is looking for Daddy.


Bella

I'm not sure what I said to Brandi right before this shot but she doesnt look happy with me! hahaha




No comments:

Post a Comment