Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My little button pusher

Marley Lou has many a nickname in our house. Mar Mar, Beauty and Princess to name a few. However, lately our little baby peanut gets one name and one name only. Trouble Maker. Marley appears to be at the age where she is seeing how far she can actually go. How much will mommy and daddy actually put up with? Her new favorite thing to do is hold up her little finger and say 'no no no'. Think she hears that a lot? haha. Yesterday she was sitting her in high chair pushing all the food off. I told her no 47 times (ok thats what it felt like) and she just looked at me and kept right on doing it. The other day we were playing in the living room. She went to the stairs, I told her 'Marley no, you stay down here'. What does she do? Goes right up the stairs. Really kid!? Now when I actually do yell at her and tell her something very firmly she cries and wants a hug. So I KNOW that she knows shes doing something wrong. (sigh) for now I will continue to re direct, say no, be mean when I have to and set every limit possible. And while I HATE repeating my self 100 times a day. I do love that she's got a little mind of her own. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment