Tuesday, March 5, 2013

One year old

Well Marley Lou you are one year old today. Where has all that time gone? It seems like yesterday that your daddy and I brought you home from the hosptital not have a CLUE as to what our life was about to be like. haha. The second or third night that we got you home you cried for about 4 hours straight and all I could do was try to comfort you and hold you and wonder what the hell was making you cry for so F ing long! hahaha.



Somehow you've gone from this beautiful little baby
To this big girl who eats normal people food and gives loves and kisses all by herself.

Where did my lil baby go? Here are some of the amazing and wonderful things that you have been doing to amaze me lately.
-You listen! - When I say 'Marley come here and lay down so I can change your diaper' you do it ! I'm pretty sure you are a baby genious.
-You laugh at things when they are funny - If Ben and I are laughing you laugh too. I love that.
-You still scrunch your little button nose up and make a funny face. Something that you've been doing forever.
-You play hide and seek. OK you play 'I hide and Marley finds me' but still! It's pretty awesome.
-You know which dog is Mack and which dog is Dempsey and you know which toy Mack likes. AND you even share it with him. :)
-You give kisses and loves and have really learned to love cuddling. At night time you sit on my lap and turn the pages of your na na night book.
-Your personality is really starting to shine and we've learned that some little baby does NOT like to be told no. I've said it before and I'll say it again. You might look like daddy, but you are alllll momma :)

Mostly you are truley the light in our lives. And I feel like our lives are more full and rewarding because we have you.

1 comment:

  1. This made me tear up. Happy 1st Birthday Marley, can't wait to see the little lady you develop into!

    ReplyDelete