Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Somehow my little girl is 2 today. Where has all that time gone? It seems like only yesterday I had just given birth to the most amazing little thing in the whole world. Now she talks, dresses herself and doesn't look like my little baby anymore. She tells us every morning 'I sleep good!' and is full of smiles and hugs, even when it's 530am :) She loves dancing and being silly and is the sweetest little thing. I think it still melts mine and Bens hearts every time she says 'I luv you'. Recently shes LOVED Dora and Bubble Guppies and requests to watch their 'movies' every night. Marley is most definitley Bens daughter as she loves to entertain. More than once we've laughed at her and she looks at us with those big blue serious eyes and asks 'that funny?' She wants to make sure we are having a great time. hahah Especially on Mondays after a whole weekend with her I find myself missing her terribly. But I know that soon enough I'll get home and she'll be running to me calling Mommy Mommy and telling me about her day. Marley you truely are the light of our world. You are funny, so amazingly smart and so sweet and kind. I love your feisty little attitude, the snuggles you give and the bold statements you make when you are very sure that you do NOT want to do something. :) You are wonderful and I am so blessed to be your mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment