Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Saints Game

Sunday Ben and I went with his family to our first ever Saints game. We had so much fun! We celebrated a late birthday for Jake and an early birthday for Tony. We cooked out and played games. It was a great time. I didn't get any pictures of it but Jake and Cody even got to dress up and a cow and chicken and have a race on the field.
Here are some pics of our super fun day.



                                                  Enjoying a birthday cupcake
                                                  About to eat some of my very potent Vodka Pineapple

1 comment:

  1. I love Saints games and haven't been to one since before the kids! We keep talking about taking the boys cause I am sure they would love it but just havent done it yet! Glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete