Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers Day Mom! You have given me more than I could ever ask for. You've put up with more BS than you EVER should have had too. And you make me laugh and smile pretty much every day.
Here are just a few thank you's that I don't say enough:

-Thank you for giving me my grandma. Because we lived with her I got to have a relationship that most kids don't get to have with their grandparents. And I am forever grateful for that...Even though she always busted me for not wearing a winter hat ... how did she know!? : )

- Thank you for letting me live, make my own mistakes and for letting me cry about them to you, even when you'd told me the whole time that whatever I was doing wasn't a good idea.

-Thank you for letting me move out ... and move home ... several times because of those bad ideas I mentioned above.

-Thank you for laughing at me, putting me in my place and making fun of me. Sometimes I can be a little too serious for my own good.

-Thank you for allllll the times you didn't bitch slap me. I know I desearved it.

-Thank you for being the most wonderful, fun and amazing gramma to Marley Lou. She loves you.

-Thank you for showing me what it is to give of yourself and put other people first...that being said ... I also have learned to really just put myself first sometimes and say screw you to all those other people. hahahaha.

Really and truley I love you and have so much respect for you.  I love that I can call you 3 times in one day and you are always ready to just 'catch up' and chat. Even though it's been an hour since I talked to you last. I love that we have the same eyes and forhead and that when I look at me, I see you. And that makes me proud. You are an amazing mom and gramma and I don't think we tell you enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment